Talk360 supports over 50 global and local payment methods. You can purchase credit easily in a number of ways;
- In the Talk360 online shop via Talk360.com or in-app
- Via iTunes in-app purchases
- Using a selection of leading mobile wallets
- With Talk360 prepaid vouchers, available at over 1 million points of sale worldwide
The costs of your phone call are dependent on:
- Our standard connection fee
- The destination you are calling to (the country of origin of the dialled number)
- If the number you are calling is a mobile or a landline number
You can find all our rates online or in-app via > More > RatesTo calculate your monthly expenses and savings use our rate calculator.
Our Online Shop recognizes over 50 payment methods, including PayPal and credit cards. You can see the full list of payment methods here. You can also top-up via iTunes where, however, our offers and promotions do not work.
Your credits are valid for 12 months from the moment of purchase. Once you purchase new credits, both the new and the remaining credits will be valid for another 12 months. Trial minutes are valid for 7 days.
To disable the auto-recharge functionality please send us an email.
A voucher PIN can be redeemed in the ‘Redeem Voucher’ section in-app or on our website very easily:
1. Open the Talk360 app and visit > More > Redeem Voucher.
Alternatively visit the ‘Redeem voucher‘ section of our website and enter your registered phone number
2. Enter your voucher PIN in the box and click ‘redeem voucher'
Your credits are added directly to your account.
Sometimes it might take a little time before purchased credits show up in your account.
If you have purchased credits but they are not awarded to your account an hour after your confirmed payment, please send us an email. Please provide us with a screenshot of your bank statement or confirmed payment to add your purchased credits to your account.