- Provides channel analysis to optimize revenue and marketing efficiency for customer acquisition and customer retention across multiple markets and channels (SEO, AdWords, Facebook & in-app messaging).
- Develop reporting dashboards around performance and opportunities.
- Understanding stakeholder’s requirements and translating them into actionable reports.
- Create fraud analyses and come with recommendations to improve our systems.
- Writing SQL queries in order to report and analyze the user behavior and call performance.
- Monitor and analyze trends and report on recommendations.
- Taking an active role in the daily operations, responding to report performance and platform issues.
Your skills and experience
- University degree (or in last year) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics or related.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas and pivot tables) & Microsoft SQL.
- Ability to clearly communicate and present findings & reports.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Excellent understanding of the English language, both verbally and written.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Send an email to our VP Operations: Africa, Dean Hiine (email@example.com ) with a short motivation, resume and contact details.